My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

My daughter, the Who

Marysville had it's annual Christmas parade on Saturday. Now that Munchkin is in Girl Scouts, she was allowed to officially join them in their float. (She was an unofficial girl scout last year, but they let her join them in the parade anyway. It's my opinion that they let her because she's just so damned CUTE!)

This year's theme was Christmas in Whoville. So all the girls made their hair up in true Who fashion. Here are a couple of pics of my Who-girl.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

She's gorgeous! Looks like a very fun parade!

December 09, 2009 12:27 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Thank you! It was a very fun, though very COLD parade!

December 10, 2009 9:38 AM  
Blogger Swistle said...

She is adorable, and I LOVE Who Hair. I think we should start a new trend.

December 10, 2009 12:02 PM  
Blogger Swistle said...

Also, "rat's buttular region"??? I laughed hard enough to bring tears to my eyes.

December 10, 2009 12:03 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Thank you, Swistle!

December 10, 2009 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Seraphine said...

i love the red-bowed who hair.
munchkin is very smart looking.
and parades are lots of fun!

December 12, 2009 12:32 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

She is a cutie...Lucky Mom and Dad. Merry Christmas to All!

December 13, 2009 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home