My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Monday, September 28, 2009

The best part about being a Mom . . .

Munchkin wrote this to me on our computer:

YOU ARE PRETTY AND YOU ARE NICE AND YOU ARE FUNNY YOU ARE SMART YOU ARE A GOOD SWIMMER TOO!!!!!! YOU ARE COOL I LIKE YOUR LAUGH. TO MOM



What she lacks in grammar skills, she makes up in knowing exactly how to make me the happiest mommy on Earth.

5 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

It's a trap...she has a birthday coming up or she wants a car when she turns 16. Tell LOK to give it to her. She won you over already.

September 29, 2009 2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that it's delightful that she would give you such a loving message.

September 30, 2009 7:52 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Might be coming to Calif at the end of January. Haven't picked a spot to stay yet but near Disneyland or there abouts.

October 02, 2009 5:05 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Have fun in California, Mystic. Sadly, we're about 450 miles from Disneyland. :-(

October 05, 2009 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Seraphine said...

swimming is a good mom skill to have. munchkin sounds pretty special too.

December 02, 2009 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home