My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spry old farts

When hubby and I are . . . *ahem* . . . older, I want to be like this:



Granted, we'll probably have to learn how to dance first. Then, I suppose I'd have to stop leading. Hubby always complains when he has to be the bitch.

Editor's note: It's not my fault I lead. Dance Fever ruined my life. I was always bigger than all my friends, so I had to be the guy when we'd try to recreate the dances. I guess it stuck.

Damn it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ookami Snow said...

"Recreate dances" was a part of childhood I missed out on.

I don't mind.

July 01, 2009 11:04 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Ookami -

that would make you a typical guy.

Now, if you joined in on the fun, I would probably doubt your masculinity.

July 01, 2009 12:53 PM  
Blogger Slyde said...

i took a dance class once... it was painfully embarrasing...

July 06, 2009 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home