My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Laying Low for a Bit

Hey there.

Just got a new job, and I'm in the middle of training. Since I typically only get online when I'm at work, you probably won't be hearing from me all that often for the next few weeks.

Just want to thank Earl for the local beer review. I will definately give the suggestions a try and report back.

I'll pop by everyone's blog when I can to read up and leave smart ass comments. I guess I can't quit cold turkey. :-D


I'll leave you with possibly my favorite picture taken of me. My mom snapped it when I was completely oblivious to her (which is very difficult to do, believe me). I didn't even know she had it until it turned up on a disc my cousin made of a bunch of family photos. This was taken when Kidlet was about three, and it's (obviously) Easter. I was completely entralled with her, and had to take a camera everywhere. Easter was always my favorite, because I'd get to dress her up, and she looked so adorable. I think I have about a million Easter pictures of my girls.

See ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger Verdant Earl said...

No problem. I wish it could have been more local than San Fran, but I didn't really see any breweries that close to you.

Good luck with the new gig.

June 25, 2009 9:55 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Best of wishes in the new job. Love the pic of kidlett. I have not posted lots but I try. Mo is still in recovery mode but goes back to Dr. 6 Jul 09 to see what is next. We are still hoping she can do low impact (pool) type recovery soon. She loves to swim so that will be a plus. Talk to you soon.

June 26, 2009 7:13 AM  
Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

That picture is adorable! I love it!

Good luck with the new job training!

I'll be in touch when I get back from my trip, as I'm leaving tomorrow! xo xo xo!

June 29, 2009 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home