My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Because I'm too chicken to post about my work

I just don't want to get Dooced, cuz you never know how closely IT is watching us. And they already don't like me.

I found this at xkcd.com. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these comics. Some of them are a bit mushy, but sometimes the sarcasm hits just right, and I'm rolling. Go over and see them. If I had any ambition whatsoever, I'd put a linky thing up. Maybe later.


Toodles!


6 Comments:

Blogger Motherdear said...

YES! How quickly we forget who was here first!!!!!

Good one, Cal. Good one, indeed!

April 30, 2009 3:08 PM  
Blogger Candy's daily Dandy said...

Shut him right the hell up now, didn't it?

April 30, 2009 7:20 PM  
Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Buffalo, they were here first. Well dinosaurs, they they are only bones now.

Also, xkcd rocks.

May 01, 2009 12:43 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Ookami - you're getting a little too literal. Next thing you know, you'll have us speaking amoeba.

Candy - I would love to see that happen in real life. *grin*

MD - Thank you, Ma!

May 01, 2009 2:25 PM  
Blogger Slyde said...

that is great...

and absolutetly true :)

May 03, 2009 10:08 AM  
Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Isn't that the point though? And besides amoebese is a very elegant language, they have over 4000 words to describe liquids, yet no words to describe a horse.

May 04, 2009 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home