My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Don't you just hate it when this happens?

Hubby and I were bantering back and forth Monday evening, after I came home from work. He said something so funny, my first thought was - I HAVE TO BLOG THAT. However, I had just published the blog entry below, and thought, I'll just wait until tomorrow to put that up.'

Well, tomorrow came and went with me in meetings and running all over trying to get things done, and I (obviously) didn't get around to it.

Now, I'm sitting here, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was he said that was so flipping funny. I know it was snide and caustic, and aimed toward me (most of his humor usually is, but then again - I make such an easy target). It was brilliant. It would have made him an instant legend to the three whole people who actually read my blog.

But I can't remember it.

I HATE it when that happens.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

OMG! I so know what you're talking about!

That happens to me a lot! I'm going to need to carry around a notebook for when good ideas come up but I can't type them out right away!

April 16, 2009 8:00 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

That is when the senior moments strike home.

April 17, 2009 12:59 PM  
Blogger Motherdear said...

Get used to it, babe. It gets more frequent as you get older. And then you start forgetting things like turning off the coffeepot before you leave the house on a three-week vacation, or trying to introduce your husband into an old work friend you bump into...and you can't remember the friend's (or the husband's) name!!!

:-O

April 19, 2009 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home