My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Monday, February 09, 2009

What the F were they thinking?

Who nominated Coldplay for Rock album, anyway???
And Chris Martin stating they were "limestone kind of rock". What the hell is THAT??? They're more like sand than rock. Hell, Carrie Underwood rocks harder than they do.


Speaking of Ms. Underwood . . . Honey, neither that song, nor that awful getup you wore onstage did you any favors whatsoever. Next time, try to stay on the beat.




5 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

I missed the whole thing but your review makes me glad I did...Miss you kid.

February 09, 2009 5:10 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

LMAO I missed it, too, but I totally agree with you on both counts, especially that last outfit! Is she trying to be some kind of PIXY or something? If I saw that flying around my house I'd be getting the flyswatter out. LOL You slay me!

February 11, 2009 9:11 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

If simon ever quits on Idol, I think they need look no further than Callie... :P

February 12, 2009 6:42 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Couldn't handle the British accent, Mate.

:-P

February 13, 2009 8:36 AM  
Blogger Bettina said...

Oh, I couldn't agree with you more, Callie! Coldplay- rock?? That's beyond ridiculous. And you forgot to mention the totally stupid tele tubbies outfits.

February 16, 2009 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home