My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hey! I'm a Mustang!

Other than the fact that I really don't like Fords, this is pretty cool.

I'm a Ford Mustang!



You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.




And I will get back to blogging again soon. I just need to find a time to blog that's not during the work day. Especially since I'm supposed to be learning my new job, and the lovely State of California is considering cutting jobs again. Probably wouldn't look too good to TPTB if my post publishing times were during the 8:00AM to 5:00 PM that I'm supposed to be diligently earning my $6.55 per hour.

14 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Damnit! I have to be a Miata and you get to be a Mustang? Not fair. ;)

August 14, 2008 2:21 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

You're a girly car!! LMAO!

August 15, 2008 8:23 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Hahahahahahahaha..ha ....ah. Ugh.

August 15, 2008 10:21 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette. Need I say more?

WANNA RACE!

August 15, 2008 10:57 AM  
Blogger Bettina said...

Well, I'm a Porsche 911. That's right, I'm not cheap, baby!

August 16, 2008 4:27 PM  
Blogger lowk said...

Wahoo! Does this mean I can use a whip on your ass to make your faster???

August 16, 2008 4:30 PM  
Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago. LOL.

August 18, 2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just had to do this one!

I am a Ferrari 360 Modena!

August 21, 2008 10:18 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I thought I was doing well as a Vet but I get followed by a HOT Porsche 911, a SMOKING Lamborghini Murcielago, and Nick blows bye me in a Ferrari 360 Modena... Makes that Movin Mustang and my Vet the victims of a Road Wreck. LOWK you better whip somebody's butt because we have been left behind.

August 22, 2008 2:12 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

I got the Mustang as well. Must be the sledgehammer vs scalpel thing.

August 26, 2008 10:44 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Hello? Callie? Hello?

August 28, 2008 9:15 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Chevy Corvette
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Ha! I was afraid it would tell me I'm a volvo. lol

August 28, 2008 5:18 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Callie is a Ford...she hasn't moved in weeks.

August 31, 2008 11:09 AM  
Blogger Motherdear said...

Do I get any props for being a VW Beetle??????

August 31, 2008 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home