My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Comin' at ya from my new job!

I'm back at Caltrans, the lovely agency that blocks You Tube and Classmates, and (occasionally) Blogger.

But, it's 15 minutes from my house, ya'll.

Woo hoo!

My work area is very pretty. Can't wait to mess it all up.

Tell ya what, though - this place is quiet!! I'm not used to it. Give me a work area that's loud and busy, and I'm right at home. This is just eerily quiet. Not used to it. And, I forgot to bring my earphones, so I can't play any of my cd's. Wah.

My cubicle is right across from my new boss, so I figure I won't be able to load all my card games that I love playing when I get bored. Damn. Suppose I'll have to actually work now, huh?

I already have my shoes kicked off, and I'm waiting for someone to show me what the heck to do. Until then, I'll just do research on their website. *yawn*

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmm… Sounds like a perfect place for cat naps. Alex would love it.

June 02, 2008 7:28 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Trust me, your boss already has those same card games.

June 04, 2008 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you take a nap under your desk? I'd totally do that.

June 05, 2008 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home