My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shout Out

Hey guys -

I just wanted to give a shout out to Stephie. I've known her since she was in high school, and she just got accepted into three different teaching colleges! (She's so smart!!)

Anyway, she's bright, and beautiful, and a really fun read. Go visit her, and say HI!!

http://thewonderworrier.blogspot.com/

Or, you can look at my links, and press the one that says "Stephie' NEW Blog".

Have a great day, everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I scooted over and offer Stephie my congratulations! OK?

April 17, 2008 3:18 PM  
Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

Thanks, Callie!!! :-D

It's so awesome knowing I've known you since I was 15. hahaha. That's ... coming on to 8 years... crazy!!!! Thank goodness for that Vampire Slayer or we'd never be the best of online buds. ;-)

And yes, read The Time Traveler's Wife. Check out some used bookstores though or order it online (if you can find a cheaper price) because it's a thick book and I might be an avid reader - but I certainly do not pay full price for books. WAY OVERPRICED. I find them used or in bargain bins, LOL. (Especially when I finish them so quickly... I feel its a waste of money if I had of paid full-price for such a short entertainment...hahaha). ;-)

Thanks again!!! I think you're brilliant and beautiful yourself!

April 17, 2008 7:50 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Awwww! *blushes*

Thanks, sweetie!

And, yes, I owe at least 4 VERY good friends to that spirited vampire slayer. Maybe one of these days, I'll thank her.

April 18, 2008 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go Stephie! you're such a smart cookie!

and wow...8yrs?!? wtf. i feel like i've been stuck in a time loop...doing the same thing over and over and over....

talking about vampires...there's a new show out on friday night Moonlight...watched maybe 30mins of it tonight... not too bad. may have to watch it again to see if it goes anywhere.

trix.

April 26, 2008 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home