My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring has Sprung

It's Spring.

The weather is absolutely gorgeous. Daytime high is supposed to be 72.

Hubby, the kids, and I spent all weekend cleaning.

I did our taxes last night (ouch!).

The very last thing I feel like doing is working. I want to go out and have fun. I want to spend time outside. I want to plant a garden. I want to do . . . anything but work.

I have Spring Fever.

Only problem is - I'm so backed up at work, I don't think I'll ever see the light of day.

This sucks.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

I wish it was spring here already. We're still under a pile of snow. It's been sunny at least, so that's a start I suppose!

March 11, 2008 7:20 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

LOL don't take this the wrong way but I'm not working and it's nice out and I can't take advantage either! Flu bites.

Take a couple days off and do some gardening! Life is too short, girl.

March 11, 2008 8:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, the weather has become gorgeous. I hope you can leave work at work.

March 14, 2008 3:04 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

*sigh* I'm jealous of your spring!

March 15, 2008 10:50 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

March 17, 2008 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home