My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Things are looking better!

Hubby's back to work.

Munchkin's back to school.
Mom has a friend staying with her until tomorrow.

I would be relaxing today, but as a thank you to Kidlet for being just about the most wonderful kid in the universe, we're getting the house ready so she can have a friend over to spend the night.

Oh, and one more wonderful thing about Kidlet - she made me breakfast in bed. Chocolate chip pancakes and a fantastic cup of coffee.

I think I have the sweetest kid on the planet. Oh, and the boy she likes told her she was beautiful yesterday. Couldn't agree more!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

She is beautiful, she looks just like her Mama!

Glad things are looking up!!!

February 16, 2008 2:30 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Glad things are back to normal, somewhat! Kidlet sounds like a keeper...

February 17, 2008 8:51 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

Yay, yay, and more yay! Good to hear things are looking up. And YES, Kidlet IS wonderful. Those pancakes sound tasty, too!

February 25, 2008 4:58 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think that boy is right! Having great kids is a real joy. Not that I would know (just kidding kids!).

March 18, 2008 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home