My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Well, this sucks.

Joe and Barb are getting rid of their blogs. Kal hasn't posted in forever. Neither has Mark or Larry. Penny deleted her blog, and Mossy blogs very infrequently. Dani only posts every few weeks, and Shanshu hasn't posted since Halloween. I think Nonny's given up the ghost, as well. Not to mention Motherdear, who (understandably) has only posted twice since June.

*sob*

Everyone's leaving me.

6 Comments:

Blogger limpy99 said...

Good thing there's neat blogs about the states to read huh?

December 14, 2007 1:44 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

What am I? The freakin Christmas Elf! I've been sitting on this fence before you came out to the barn.

December 14, 2007 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love you!

December 14, 2007 3:27 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Limpy - yes, there's the neat blogs about the states, and whether or not you've been laid in them, or not. Always fun reading.

Mystic - I didn't say you left me. Just about everyone else did, though.

DB - WAH!!!!!! I miss you. You need to e-mail me again, so I have your addy. I must not have saved it. *sniffle*

December 14, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Off and on through the years I’ve been blogging I come to points when I’ve thought about writing a post entitled “Where Have All the Bloggers Gone?”

December 16, 2007 3:33 AM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

I'm still bummed about Nonny's exodus.

December 18, 2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home