My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

'Tis the Season

I know - I haven't posted in awhile. Bad me.

It's been very busy at work. My boss wants me to get completely caught up by the end of the month so I can help the contract analyst out. Yikes! But, it seems to be getting easier.

Babies and hubby are sick. Actually, they've pretty much been sick since Thanksgiving, but last week was the worst. Caughing, hacking, sneezing, and dripping all over the place. Yick. I tried to be the best mom I could without locking them all up in isolation. Luckily, the worst seems to have passed, but none of them are 100% yet.

We've been trying to get in some Christmas shopping. Why is it that, as kids get older, their presents get way more expensive?

Anyway - hope everyone is doing well this season. I'll try to be better about updating.

In the meantime, since I know alot of you do holiday travelling, I'll leave you with this link that my aunt sent to me.

http://www.bestviral.com/video/6629/dont_ever_drink_from_hotel_glasses

5 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Love your new Christmas Outfit. Have missed your visits. Sorry the kids are sick. I have lots of horror stories going on in my world too. Brother, Nephew type stuff. But it is the Holidays so none of that now. Merry Christmas. I travel next week.

December 11, 2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Hey Mystic - just remember when you travel - DON'T DRINK FROM THE HOTEL GLASSES!!!

December 11, 2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blessings and a healthy Christmas to you all!

December 11, 2007 3:39 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

LOVING your new avatar. I just wanted to stop in here and say thanks for the good vibes and say HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I only have ONE more gift to get for my mom. Thank GOD I have a good idea and the store is right up the street.

December 12, 2007 10:09 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

P.S. good vibes YOUR way that you don't catch the fam's "stuff..." ick. hee!

December 12, 2007 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home