My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Back to "Normal"

Well, Hubby started his new job today.

*sigh*

I have to admit, I really enjoyed him being home the past few months. He's been volunteering with Munchkin's school. Whenever anything needed to get done with the girls, he was there for them. The weekends have been much nicer - he got things done during the week, and we'd actually get to spend time together as a family. He'd stop by my office during the week, and we'd be able to have lunch together.

Wah.

All I need to do now is get a substantial raise, so I can tell him he can quit his new job and stay home and be a house husband.

Either that, or win the Lottery.

:-D

Have a good Monday, everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

Sorry I missed your birthday!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

I'm glad you had such a nice mother's day!

It sounds like it was quite nice when Hubby was home! But I'm sure you'll get back into another routine with him working too and things will work out. :-)

May 19, 2009 7:51 PM  
Blogger Slyde said...

congrats on hubby's new job.

in this recession, i see MANY of my son's friends dads out of work and doing more with the school.

its a nice touch to an otherwise disturbing trend..

May 21, 2009 9:27 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I like the part where you get the big raise and have hubby (LOWK) stay at home. I think more wives should adopt you view...Could you start a movement of something? As for putting the new look on the Blog??? I don't think you can handle the truth or look or whatever...Love ya kid!

May 24, 2009 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home