My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

This Just In . . .

The weather gods have heard my complaining, and will be blessing us with possible SNOW FLURRIES tomorrow!!!!!!!

*dances with joy*

Now, mind you, we California valley dwellers don't have to deal with this on a yearly basis, as some of you other-worlders do. So this is really exciting for us. It's supposed to hit tomorrow morning, possibly impacting morning commutes. That ought to be interesting . . . people driving in snow who don't typically have to do it.

If it wasn't for end of month reports due this week, I'd call in sick tomorrow just to watch it.

Too bad the snow is supposed to only be around tomorrow morning. Wonder what the house would look like, all lit up with Christmas lights, and SNOW!!!!!!

Woot!!!!!

UPDATE: Well, it snowed everywhere else BUT here. Sacramento, Rocklin, Citrus Heights, Antelope, Galt, Newcastle - all got snow. The only thing we got was a little rain. Oh, well. At least it's cold, and it feels more Christmas-y!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wonder Worrier said...

We haven't really had snow yet, there was some on the ground yesterday morning but it's already gone. When it sticks around, I'll send you a photo of my house with the lights and snow and you can oogle that, lol.

December 08, 2009 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home