My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Report from the front

Hey all -

Not going to be posting much this month. Don't worry - just our busiest month at work, and now that the weather is getting nice, the last place I want to be when I get home is in front of the computer.

I'll be checking into all of your blogs, and leaving comments, etc. I'm not going away - just taking a bit of a leave for a few weeks.

Take care!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright then. Don't stress too badly, Callie. :)

May 30, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Don't forget to bring along bandaids for yourself and the girls.

May 31, 2006 3:50 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

This is unacceptable.

May 31, 2006 5:57 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hurry back and don't work yourself to death.

Keep smiling!

May 31, 2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

We'll miss you!

May 31, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

No worries, and I feel your pain as far as "busy" goes. Try not to fall down any stairs or anything, you know what stress does to the "klutz factor!"

May 31, 2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Take care with all that work to do. Since I just began a new job/career, I’ll probably not be posting too much either.

June 03, 2006 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home