My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Monday, May 08, 2006

*snicker/giggle*

Credit goes to the New York Daily News for this little tidbit . . .


It seems Tom Cruise has recently started wearing lifts. That would be the only explanation as to why the diminutive actor, who's celebrity profile lists at 5'7" (and I would bet that's an exaggeration), is suddenly the same height as fiancee Katie Holms - who is 5'9" - at the MI3 premier.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I suppose he figures that he has to get up there somehow!

May 08, 2006 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Callie, he's hitting his growth spurt! Katie must be so proud!

hehehe

May 09, 2006 4:32 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Could he BE anymore pathetic. Honostly he makes me want to retch. I use to like Katie Holmes too. He poisons everyone he touches. I wish the aliens would come and take him away.

May 09, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

We recently watched that Space Invaders movie - you know the one. My brain is too lazy at the moment to recall the movie. Anyway, when he got sucked into the alien ship, I was SO rooting for the alien. I'm like - YEAH! Crush him up and spit him out! Go green dude!

Sadly, Tommy boy didn't get munched to itty bitty pieces. Damn.

May 09, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I just got back from MI: 3. It was a good flick.

May 09, 2006 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he had that broken bone leg lengthening surgery. I hear it's excruciating, so lets hope.

May 09, 2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

He's a daddy now, he just walks taller....

May 11, 2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger Dirty Bunny said...

I used to like Tom Cruise so much. He has turned into (or maybe just showing his true colors) such a self-absorbed ass.

May 13, 2006 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home