My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Our newest addition

Welcome Buddy!!!

After some consideration, we decided to get another kitty cat. This decision is based mainly on the fact that, because we live very close to farmland, and there's new construction going on everywhere, we're getting little critters showing up every once in awhile that are VERY unwanted.

Now, hubby-dear insisted we get a girl-kitty. He didn't want to have to deal with a boy-kitty spraying everything. Welllllll . . . things don't always work out the way you want them. Munchkin's pre-school was giving away free kittens, but by the time we decided that Yes, we would get a kitten, Buddy was the only one left.

He's such a cutie! He's part Siamese, and part fluffy alley cat. He's loud, obnoxious, and a real pain in the butt. But he's just so darned cute!!!

Now, if I could just get the girls to stop torturing the poor baby, life would be good.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He’s such a cute little darlin’! Congratulations on having him join your family.

April 15, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That is a very cute kittie.

Happy Easter!

April 16, 2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger lowk said...

wait till I tell the girls to teach the kitty how to swim. >)

April 16, 2006 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cat's name is Buddy? I used to have a cat named Bud. He was just about the coolest cat in history.

April 16, 2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Soooooo cute! I actually think male cats are friendlier than female. We have one of each. If only they stayed kittens forever.

April 17, 2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

I'm not a "cat person" persay, but holy COW this one is a CUTIE!

April 17, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

he's soooooooooooo sweet!!!

April 18, 2006 7:28 AM  
Blogger Shanshu said...

If I wasn't such a manly-man, I would go ahead and say that kitty is the cutest thing EVER.

But, I'm too manly to say that.
Let's cook it, or something.

April 18, 2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Kal said...

I'm with shanshu. Looks tasty.

-burp-

April 20, 2006 4:46 AM  
Blogger lowk said...

I dont like cats either. They don't taste anything like the kitties I like to eat.

April 24, 2006 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home