My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I've just been dissed by my boss

But not in a bad way. At least, I didn't take it that way.

We were talking this morning about the new employee that's supposed to start at the beginning of next month. He told me that the girl coming on board has previous contract experience, so I probably wouldn't have to do too much training with her.

Me: Great! You know, I always thought I was a pretty laid-back person. Until I started training people. Sometimes I just want to scream 'JUST DO IT, OKAY?!'

Boss: *raises eyebrows and looks at me incredulously*

Me: What? You don't think I'm laid back?

Boss: Uhhhh. No.

Me: Really? I always thought I was.

Boss: *shakes his head vigorously*

Me: Oh - well, compared to the rest of my family, trust me - I'm laid back.

Boss: Oh, shit.

4 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Everyone is afraid to respond...how about a little help here LOWK

May 18, 2006 5:25 AM  
Blogger lowk said...

Boy do you have him duped. I'm surprised you office doesn't play the Whicked Witch of the West theme when they see you coming.



PS i love you.

May 19, 2006 6:58 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Ass hole.





I love you, too.

*snicker*

May 19, 2006 7:01 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Your boss is obviously secretly attracted to you.

May 20, 2006 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home