My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Monday, January 23, 2006

This Just In . . .

Okay - I'm a huge movie buff. And not those "classic" movies everyone's always so crazy about. Nope. Not me. I like oddball stuff. Musicals. Comedies. Horror.

I just found out they're remaking The Omen. Woo hoo!!!! this one is going to be called The Omen 666, and according to IMDB, Liev Schreiber is going to be Robert Thorn. Not a bad choice. David Thewlis will be Jennings - definately a fantastic choice. Love him. And Mia Farrow as Mrs. Blaylock. She definately has the creepy look down pat. The only person who would probably throw a wrench in the works for me would be Julia Stiles as Katherine Thorn. The girl cannot act, and has one emotion - petulant.

The best part about the whole thing. Guess when the release date is. Go ahead - guess.

June 6, 2006.

Yup - 06-06-06. I am SO going to see this movie.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ren said...

No, not satan-worshiper-like at all. Nope. :p

January 23, 2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Remaking “The Omen,” huh? Another antichrist walking the earth—or the same one?

Do you remember this line: “Good morning. You are one day closer to the end of the world. You have been warned”?

January 23, 2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

Tag Your it.
Stop by Life My Way.

January 24, 2006 2:06 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

The original one freaked me out enough that I think I may avoid this one.

January 24, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Gordy said...

Haha, I kinda hate the way they keep remaking old movies. It's is like they are saying that the original wasn't good enough, let's try again..

But then again, I have seen some good remakes..so I guess I will see this one. Lorraine loves this sort of movie.

January 24, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Not my cup of tea so to speak...I'm going to the movies with MD.

January 24, 2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Oooh Callie, I'd go see it with you. Mossy's not big on scary movies, but I like 'em a lot. I'll rent them while he's at work and enjoy them then.

I never saw The Omen - I was too young - but I'd love to see the new one.

Nothing like a good "Satan's on the loose" movie to get my blood going!!!

January 25, 2006 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love musicals and comedies best too!

But horrors? Not so much. lol.

January 25, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Ohhhhh a release date of 6-6-06 begs attention! I might have to go see this, as well!

January 26, 2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Scary!

February 06, 2006 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home