My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Friday, January 13, 2006

I have a new toy!

No! Not THAT kind of toy. Sickos.

Mystic introduced me to a cool website. It's myheritage.com. They have a face recognition software where you upload a picture of whoever, and they tell you which celebrities you look like. Now, it can be very complimentary or very disheartening. So far, the highest percentage celebrity lookalike for me is Michael Douglas.

I'm NOT kidding.

Aparently I look 73% like Mr. Douglas.
69% like Christian Slater.
68% Gillian Anderson (woo hoo! She's HOT!).
68% like Nick Cave (I had to look him up - he's possibly the ugliest singer I've ever seen).
67% like River Phoenix (I can live with that - he was rather pretty for a guy).
67% like Vivian Leigh (yeah - I can SO do the haughty, spoiled bitch - plus GORGEOUS)
67% Sean Penn (DUDE! - got a photographer I can punch? Watch out Mystic!)
66% Sharon Stone (No beaver shots. Sorry.)
66% Johnny Depp (oooh - another pretty guy)
65% Ingrid Bergman (wow! total classy hottie - In my wildest dreams)

So, I look like more guys than girls. Guess that explains why I can't cook worth a damn.

Now, it changes with every picture you upload. Mystic did one of me, and I came up as Greta Garbo. I can totally see that. Of all of them, I'd have to say she's the one I probably look like the most face structure wise.

I also did my kids. Aparently they both look like Ayumi Hamasaki (63% for Kidlet and 61% for Munchkin). The funny thing is - we may have lots of different nationalities in us, but I would bet money none of them is Japanese. Another celebrity they both look like . . . Daniel Radcliffe. Yup - that's right. Both of my beautiful daughters look like Harry Potter. But the best thing that came up out of all of this. Aparently Munchkin looks most like Emma Watson at a whopping 63%. Woo hoo! So, if Harry and Hermione got together and had kids, the result would look alot like my baby. Only probably not as Mexican-Italiany.

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for telling me about your new toy. After reading your post on the myheritage.com site, I wanna play, too! Unfortunately, three attempts to enter the Beta Center each timed out. I guess a lot of folks want to play, so with this toy I am going to have to have the patience to wait my turn to play.

January 13, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

All the links are turned off at the moment :(

Can't wait to try this out, I hope they say I look like Ron Jeremy.

January 13, 2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

EWWWWWW!

That guy is totally gross looking!

You could do so much better, Mark.

January 13, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Your kids are SO gorgeous. Have I told you that lately?

How old is the oldest, by the way? She's just a stunner. Tell lowk to start cleaning the shotgun now.

January 15, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Your kids obviously should be in pictures. Sign em up with the talent scout!

January 16, 2006 12:49 AM  
Blogger lowk said...

Callie you're lucky our mailman is a caucasian woman. >I

January 16, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

Apparently I look at lot like Benny Andersson from ABBA.

January 17, 2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

I'm sure he could if he wanted to, Ma. Mossy can play anything.

January 17, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Shanshu said...

I don't think I could handle doing this...the computer would tell me that I look most like some really ugly celebrity or something, and then I'd want to kill myself.

January 18, 2006 6:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

heh. You look like Michael Douglas.

January 18, 2006 6:45 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Yeah, and yours said you looked like Mira Sorvino and President Bush - so stuff it.

January 18, 2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

That's just this picture. Last time I tried that, I came back 88% Emma Watson.

January 18, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

Mexican? Did you say Mexican?

January 20, 2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

Um it told me i look like celien dion and john malkovich.

January 21, 2006 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cali stop fking around & come out & post!

trix. :P

January 22, 2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home