My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I got nuthin, so . . .

I stole this from Penny. She actually did like 4 or 5 of these. I only did two, and I'm only posting one because, well . . . I'm vain.

And yeah - I'm totally like this, only not as blond. Or pretty. Or rich. Or dead.

You are Betty Grable

The ulitmate girl next door
You're the perfect girl for most guys
Pretty yet approachable. Beautiful yet real.

6 Comments:

Blogger Danikabur said...

You ARE Pretty!!!!!

January 12, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

I'm not bad. Not anywhere near Grable. She was freaking gorgeous.

:-D

January 12, 2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you are not dead!

January 12, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger lowk said...

I'm happy with you just the way you are Callie. (Blonde moments and all.)

January 12, 2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

You are a very pretty woman Callie.
Hey I have a question for you Callie I am burning my red CD's for my mom and was wondering if you would like one also.
If so e-mail me bozettetc@yahoo.com
Would love to do it.
I got 200 free cd's from Staples for buying ink so I have them to burn. LOL

January 12, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Do you want to know what facial recognition says you look like? Come visit I posted your pic and match. It isn't Grable but it's close.

January 13, 2006 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home