My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Someone's favorite

Have you ever just wanted to be someone's favorite, and realized that you never ever will be? I have a favorite teacher. To me, I idolize her. I had the most fun in her class. She taught me so much. Her favorite? One of my best friends. The one who travels the world, reporting on the travesties. The things we should all care about. I love my husband. His perfect woman? His high school sweetheart. He has a "connection" with her. He can feel when she needs a friend. And that's all he is. Promise. My children are my everything. But I'm not the "cool" mom. I want to know where they are, where they'll be, what's going on. They hate me and wish I would leave them alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I admire you, have total respect for you. I hope domestic life gets better for you... :-)

June 21, 2015 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home