My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Monday, September 10, 2007

GO MUNCHKIN!!!!!

This Saturday, during the first game of soccer league, Munchkin got the very first goal!!!

WOOT!

Wish I had a picture of it, but since I was subbing for the coach, I was out on the field, sans camera.

But trust me in this - she was SO CUTE!!!!!

If I have time later this evening, I'll post a picture of my uber-cute soccer player.
*Edited to add pictures* (isn't she adorable??!!!!)

8 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

CONGRATS TO THE MIGHTY MUNCHKIN..YOUR A REAL KICK IN THE GRASS.

September 10, 2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

Aw... can't beat the cuteness of a soccer munchkin!

September 10, 2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

Also, back to the Cathouse with you! More on manners!

September 10, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Munchkin!!!!!!!! Way to go.

I coached youth soccer for 4 years (10-12 year old). It was a great experience for me and a wonderful game for the kids.

September 10, 2007 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats Munchkin! That's fab!

September 10, 2007 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!

September 11, 2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

OMG CONGRATS!!!! GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

I remember when my nieces started soccer.

September 11, 2007 10:21 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Rock on socker girl!

September 16, 2007 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home