My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Picture Post

As I said in my last post, my super-terriffic husband figured out how to download our camera pictures onto Stupid Windows Vista (SWV). Now, I can be the annoying proud mama, and post pics of my cute and adorable kids. Aren't you thrilled????

These are from the Harry Potter Book Party:


And these are from yesterday's first day of school:



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, they're so adorable!!! Really pretty girls. Love their First Day of School outfits. :) Glad you could get your picures up!

August 23, 2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Welcome back to the photoblog. The kids are getting big.

August 23, 2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I really am thrilled. All parents who blogs should be able to post pics of their charming children

August 23, 2007 7:39 PM  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Yay! Pictures!!!!

August 27, 2007 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Callie - thanks for the lovely message on my livejournal. :-)

I'll update it very soon (maybe in just a little bit) with what's new with me. haha. I know it's been a little while since I've written anything new. I'm SO busy right now, it's crazy! :-)

August 27, 2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

GREAT pics! The girls looked GREAT for their first day of school.

August 30, 2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Kal said...

Wifeypooh won't let me post pics of anybody -- she's apparently afraid of all the perverts on the web. I can sort of see what she means, but, really, most of the perverts I know on the web are my friends...

September 01, 2007 4:37 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cute kids!

September 06, 2007 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home