My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blogger's acting weird

Just seeing if a new post will help get my blog back. I'm getting the white screen of nothingness when I try to load it.

So . . . how's life? Seen any good movies lately?

Oh! I'm assuming you heard Lance is gay. I ask you - was there ever any doubt in your mind? Didn't think so.

Okay - that's about all I have to say for now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Danikabur said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 27, 2006 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't surprised in the least when Lance came out. The only question that remains is when the rest of them are coming out.

July 27, 2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Now you know I heard about Lance. Duh! Was my initial response.

I thought since Blogger was located out in CA that some of the problems were a result of the heat and rolling blackouts out there. Or are they in WA? I don't know.

Haven't seen any great movies lately. Though I did enjoy "Pirates 2"

July 28, 2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Oh! And Justin Timberlake's new song sucks ass.

July 28, 2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Justin has a new song out? Had no idea. You can tell how much I keep up on that type of music, huh?

I have seen no movies. Being poor sucks.

July 28, 2006 8:34 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Tell Ah-nold that you need a pay raise.

July 28, 2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger Danikabur said...

La la la la

Got nothin else to say but I wanted to say somethin

July 28, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

Thank you for that important contribution.

July 28, 2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Lance WHO?
Who goes to the movies...?
Being poor...Wait until college...Get them real smart, real quick, or rent out the pool.

July 28, 2006 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home