My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Soccer Babies

They're both in soccer this year. Their first game was September 9. This is Kidlet's second year of soccer and Munchkin's first. Munchkin is super happy about playing. She LOVES it. Kidlet . . . not so much. But, like I told her, she wanted to play again, I paid, so she's doing it. (I'm such a mean mama.) Here are some pictures from their practices and games.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love soccer. It’s a great sport. Both of my sons played it and I coached youth soccer teams for 3 years. The experience was wonderful.

September 19, 2006 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soccer moms, I'm telling you.

September 19, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Adorable! My kids show absolutely no interest in organized sports whatsoever.

September 20, 2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger lowk said...

They are cute, but they are equally agrivating. God I love them.

September 20, 2006 2:23 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

In fotball don't you get to shout..ssscccccccccccoooorrrrrrrrr!
I've done Baseball, Football, Soccor, Cheerleading, Swimming, Basketball, Track and Field, Volleyball and a few I don't remember...Soccor is the Best!

September 20, 2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

DEATH TO THE ENEMY TEAM!

September 21, 2006 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home