My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Not a whole lot going on

At least, not a whole lot I can blog about. Everything's pretty status quo.

Just thought I should put something up so people didn't think I'd fallen off the face of the planet. Work's getting really busy, but it always does this time of year.

Home's great. Kidlet is being a joy. She takes care of me in the evenings. Going to treat her to pizza tonight because she's been such a good girl. Muchkin is a typical 5 year old. Talks incessantly. I told hubby last night I was going to glue her mouth shut. I swear, that child talks from the moment I pick her up, until she finally passes out from exhaustion.

Hubby is spoiling me rotten, and I love it. We went out this weekend, and hit the ceramic store, where he's buying all the pieces to a chess set he wants me to paint for him, and all the paint I need. LOVE IT! Then, we hit Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, and WalMart to buy stuff for the house. That was Saturday. Sunday, we spent all day at the Home and Garden Show. Got home tired, but full of ideas and had such a good time. He also bought me a sterling silver dreamcatcher necklace and earing set. So gorgeous. Haven't taken them off since I got them.

So, all in all, not very blogworthy, but we're just having a good time.

Don't be surprised if I don't blog for a few weeks. Like I said, work is very busy, and I never seem to have enough time in the evenings to log onto the computer.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

It's nice that you keep everybody up to date and stuff. don't feel bad that there wasn't a whole lot going on...at least you're still alive and kicking!

Do you kick? I bet you totally kick in your sleep. You should stop that.

March 27, 2007 8:13 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Yes, I kick in my sleep. Just like my kids. We're a family of mules. Don't piss us off.

LOL!

March 27, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Thanks for the pick me up...THIS TOO WILL PASS

March 28, 2007 9:21 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And I don't think they make glue strong enough to glue a 5-year-old's mouth shut.

April 02, 2007 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah we are swamped...and what do i do but go and add another blog to update....what a fool i am.

April 03, 2007 8:41 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for the update!

April 08, 2007 4:00 AM  
Blogger Kal said...

Ahem...

Okay, mini vacation over, young lady!

Blog away.

(I sympathize with the "nothing going on, nothing I can blog about" thing: I told my wife about the damn blog and now I can't write about anything!)

April 17, 2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Kal is right...break time is over! Time to sit your bu#@ down and BLOG.

April 20, 2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger lawbrat said...

I will never piss you off, especially if we ever sleep in the same bed.

April 22, 2007 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home