My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Friday, January 05, 2007

As Promised, although a little late

As I stated in my comments back to Nonny and Mystic, Munchkin has taken over the computer at night when we get home. See, my mom gave the girls gift-cards for Christmas, and Munchkin used hers to get a Cheerleader DVD. Since I don't feel like watching "Bella Dancerella" and her cronies jump around for hours on end, we set her up to watch it in the computer room. Sadly, that means no one gets to use the computer until she's done watching Bella about 4 times, at which point, it's time for Mama to go to bed.

However, I was able to get online for a bit the other night, and load up some pictures to Photobucket. I would have loaded them directly onto my Blog, but Blogger despises me when I try to do that. So, I get to do a 2-step process. Load them to Photobucket, then load them from Photobucket to Blogger. Yay.

So, without further ado, here are my beautiful babies and handsome hubby on Christmas.

8 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Thanks for keeping your promise...

January 08, 2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger Kal said...

Lowk's not naked behind that poster, is he? Yikes...

January 08, 2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

No - he's not nekkid.

Although later that evening . . .

woo hoo!

January 08, 2007 5:21 PM  
Blogger lowk said...

>p

January 09, 2007 5:36 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

aw, they look so happy! Dontcha love Christmas when everyone can't wait to get out of bed..lol.

January 10, 2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

SWEET PICTURES! VERY sweet.

I'm back. Fucking blogger.

January 10, 2007 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

cute pics! And REALLY cute boots! hee hee!

January 12, 2007 6:02 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

He looks naked to me, too.

January 21, 2007 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home