My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nothing to say

Sorry I've been lax about posting, guys. Life is pretty much the same old shit. I still have a job. The new boss is cool. I still have the kids. They're still cute, adorable, and huggable (most of the time). And Lowk is handsome as ever.

Halloween was okay. Nothing much happened. Kids got tons of candy. Had a party at work. One of my best work-buddies won for best costume (she came as Mama from Mama's Family - SO freaking funny). People couldn't figure out I was a dead cheerleader. Come ON! I had zombie makeup, a huge fake slash across my neck, and pom poms. Stupid people.

Anyway - I probably won't be updating my blog much. I just can't manufacture shit to fill up space, and I don't have the time to. I'll still comment on people's blogs. If anything significant happens, I'll post. But, for the most part, I'm going into hibernation for awhile.

Toodles.

9 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Take a little break. If you write it, they will come....

November 01, 2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I totally get the "same shit, different day" thing. It is hard to think of blog topics without posting my television viewing schedule every day.

The dead cheerleader costume sounds awesome. Totally reminds me of Heroes-which is really intense right now. OH, and how about the whole "House vs. evil cop" deal going on-awesome!

November 01, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Oh! One of those teen thriller movie cheerleaders...When the house tells you to get out...LEAVE!

November 01, 2006 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me you have pictures of you in the zombie cheerleader outfit.

November 01, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Lady K said...

Everyone gets into a funk once in awhile. Why do you think I post so many pics of the sky? Your costume sounds like it was pretty cool. People are dense...pom-poms = cheerleader...how much of a brain does it take to get that?

November 03, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, take a break. I have just returned from an enforced 30-day break while my computer was down. Being away does wonders for one’s writing muse.

November 05, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger lowk said...

I'll give some shit to talk about sweetie. >)

November 06, 2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Callie said...

You already do, but that's personal shit, and I try not to talk about THAT stuff.

:-D

November 06, 2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

We never have any zombie cheer leaders in my nieghborhood.

November 12, 2006 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home