My Photo
Name:
Location: Wheatland, California, United States

I'm a mom. I'm a civil servant. I have a sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Day After Christmas!

Hope everyone had a good holiday. I had a FANTASTIC Christmas. Hubby is SO good to me.

Just from him, I got:

2 gorgeous silver chains
2 light sweater/jackets
Tons of bath goodies
1 pair of sweats (that make me look GOOD!)
A beautiful Christmas CD
1 pair of boots that I've wanted since I've seen them. They're GORGEOUS.
Christmas socks
Aromatherapy oils
An oil burner for the house (so pretty)
And a $100 gift card to Victoria's Secret.

I know he got me more things. I honestly cannot remember everything, there was so much. He spoils me rotten. He has the best taste in clothes in any man I've ever seen (and he's STRAIGHT!!!). My head is still reeling from all the stuff I got.

Hope everyone else had a lovely holiday. Sucks to have to work today, but it's so quiet here. If I was motivated, I might actually get some work done.

Hey - it could happen!!!

I'll download the pics from my camera tonight and share pics of everyone tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds as if you had a good and prosperous Christmas, Callie!

Happy day after Christmas/St. Stephen’s Day/Boxing Day/etc.!

December 26, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

I AM PLEASED YOU HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME...I HAD TO WORK ALSO AND WAS NOT VERY PRODUCTIVE...POSTED FOR YOU ON THE SITE. NEXT PARTY...NEW YEARS!

December 27, 2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger Lady K said...

Glad you had such a great holiday! It's been really quiet this week and I've actually gotten a lot done. I must be insane.

December 28, 2006 5:31 AM  
Blogger lowk said...

Dont believe her. I didnt get her anything else. ( wish I had thought)

December 29, 2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

Happy after the holidays to you!

December 29, 2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

New Year’s blessings to you and yours, Callie!

December 31, 2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger Nonnyhatesbeta said...

What happened to the pictures-liar!

You did make out-damn. I got my Xbox 360, but that was months ago so I only had a couple things to open on xmas day. Still, the Xbox was an awesome gift.

January 03, 2007 6:49 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE, I agree with NONNY...no pics. I'll have to mod some of your older ones and post them for you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! Back at work and looking forward to 2008.

January 05, 2007 6:14 AM  
Blogger Callie said...

Sorry!!!

Munchkin has taken over the computer at home. I got a few pics loaded to photobucket. I'll see if I can do a quick post later this morning.

January 05, 2007 7:45 AM  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

YOUR A SWEETIE...I'LL CALL OFF THE CAT...DON'T LET THE MUNCKINS SEE THE HEADSTONE ON THE BLOG

January 05, 2007 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home